Date: Saturday, Dec. 2, 2023
Location: Joel Steele Community Centre (upstairs at the Winchester Arena, 577 Main St., Winchester)
Cost: $25 per table
Time: 9:00–4:00 pm
Set up: 7:30–9:00 am
Tear down: 4:00–5:00 pm
Want to Become a Vendor?
We try not to duplicate direct sales vendors.
You are considered registered for the show when we have received your completed form and payment.
Acceptance of direct sales vendors is on a first come, first serve basis.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Our 2023 Vendors:
Our 2023 Vendors:
- Simply Baked Catering Inc.
- Feathers, Chicks & Saxapohne / Cedar and Sage / Wild Things (home decor, jewelry, books)
- Susie Lamb (leather belts)
- Lynn Seguin (art)
- Simply Pleasures Baskets & More (baskets, etc.)
- Paperworks Anytime (paper and jewelry)
- Les Produits Ecolos de Martine (eco products)
- CaroBGnomed (gnomes)
- Wiggly Tails Pet Bakery (pet cookies)
- Chantal Gauthier (home decor)
- 1 Eight Creative (sublimation cups, etc)
- Che by Cherie (jewelry)
- Winchester Springs Apiary (honey and honey products)
- Eh Fishermans Bait (handmade ice fishing supplies)
- 2 Generation Crafts (wooden decor)
- Scheeps Caramels Co. (caramels)
- Desdemona’s (handbags)
- The Whimsical Bath Bakery (soaps, etc.)
- Nicole’s Creations (diamond painting)
- Wildfeather Creations (art)
- Cindy’s handmade crystal and glass beaded jewelry
- Daniel Lord (leather goods)
- Paintings to Order (Carrie Keller artwork)
- Barb H
- Bonnie Greer
- An Original by Lois Wiseman
- Scentsy with Wendy Mitchelson
- The Wild Rooster (face painting)
Rules & Guidelines
The rules and guidelines for the Vendor and Trade Show are set forth in an effort to keep everyone safe and to ensure the even runs smoothly. Please review the rules prior to reserving your table.
Vendor Show Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitors must supply their own display items, power cords, cash box, float, and other tools, equipment, and supplies required for the duration of the event. Tables and chairs will be provided.
- Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their area clean during and after the event. Garbage cans will be provided.
- All exhibitors must be completely set up by 8:45 am.
- Sale permits and collection of all appropriate sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. You are responsible for your own charge card services.
- Exhibitors are expected to participate for the duration of the event, unless otherwise informed by the vendor fair coordinator, Cheryl Beasley.
- You are responsible for all necessary personal supplies that you need at your display area, ex: beverages, food, first-aid supplies, etc.
- You are displaying at a family event and must conduct yourself appropriately. Under no circumstances will profane language, or inappropriate behaviour or attitudes be tolerated, or you will be asked to leave the event and your participation in future events will be thoroughly evaluated.
- All exhibitor tables will be set up by the Winchester Community Centre staff on the day of the event and are therefore not the responsibility of the exhibitors. Each exhibitor will be granted a space of one table (unless the exhibitor requests otherwise and payment is received). Additional chairs will be available, if required.
- The North Dundas Parade of Lights Committee cannot be held responsible for the quality of the products sold by individual exhibitors or the volunteer-run canteen.
Reserve Your Table Today!
Our 2023 Vendor Show is officially SOLD OUT! Thank you to everyone who registered.
To Pay for your Table(s):
E-transfer is preferred, but cheques will be accepted. Send e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. The recipient for the e-transfer will show as Sandra Burns.
Please make cheques payable to the North Dundas Parade of Lights.
Completed vendor forms and full payment are due Wednesday, November 22, 2023 (this includes all applications sent by mail). Any cheques returned by your bank will cause your acceptance to be null and void. Please see Rules and Regulations. If you have any questions or concerns, prior to Nov. 22, 2023, please email email@example.com.
If you are paying by cheque, please mail application & payment to:
Parade of Lights
c/o Cheryl Beasley
585 St. Lawrence St., P.O. Box 964
Winchester, Ontario K0C 2K0