List of vendors will be updated as registrations are processed. Please check back again soon!
PLEASE NOTE: We try not to duplicate direct sales vendors. You are considered registered for the show when we have received your completed form and payment. Acceptance of direct sales vendors is on a first come, first serve basis. Thank you for your patience and understand.
An Original by Lois Wiseman (hand-sewn shawls, hats, sachets, pillows, etc.)
by Lois Wiseman
Avon (Beauty, bath, makeup and skincare)
by Kim Lirette
B-N Creative (Rustic handmade décor and seasonal décor)
by Brenda Noseworthy
Hope Springs United Church (Christmas cookies)
Karberry Farms (shetland wool, roving, fleece, Opal sock yarn, hand dyed wool skins)
K&J Smocking (Custom smocked boys' and girls' clothes, bibs, bonnets, ladies wear)
Kim Link & Joyce Francis
Pampered Chef (kitchen products)
Paula's Fudge/Grandma's Chocolates (homemade fudge and chocolates)
Sweetlegs Winchester with Angie (leggings and accessories)
by Angie Johnson-Korteweg
Tocara (Jewelry—Nickel-free, fashion-forward)
by Nathalie St. Pierre
Watkins (Natural personal care and home care products)
by Joanne St. Pierre
Younique (Costmetics containing high quality ingredients)
by Emilie Boulerice
Location: Joel Steele Community Centre (upstairs at the Winchester Arena, 577 Main St., Winchester, Ontario)
Cost: $15 per table
Time: 9:00 am–4:00 pm
Set-up Time: 7:00–9:00 am
Tear Down Time: 4:00–5:00 pm
Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitors must supply their own display items, power cords, cash box, float, and other tools, equipment, and supplies required for the duration of the event. TABLES AND CHAIRS WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Merchants are responsible for keeping their area clean during and after the event. GARBAGE CANS WILL BE PROVIDED.
- All merchants must be completely set up by 8:45 am.
- Sale permits and collection of all appropriate sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. You are responsible for your own charge card services.
- Exhibitors are expected to participate for the duration of the event, unless otherwise informed by the vendor fair coordinator, Martha Malatesta.
- You are responsible for all necessary personal supplies that you need at your display area. Examples of items that you may need include beverages, food, first-aid supplies, etc.
- You are displaying at a family event and must conduct yourself appropriately. Under no circumstances will profane language, inappropriate behaviour or attitudes be tolerated, or you will be asked to leave the event and your participation in future events will be thoroughly evaluated.
- All exhibitor tables will be set up by the Winchester Community Centre staff on the day of the event and are therefore not the responsibility of the exhibitors. Each exhibitor will be granted a space of one table (unless the exhibitor requests otherwise and payment is received). Table sizes will range between 6 feet and 8 feet, but unfortunately no preference can be accommodated. Additional chairs will be available if required.
- The North Dundas Parade of Lights Committee cannot be held responsible nor guarantee the products sold by individual vendors or the volunteer-run canteen.
Reserve your table today!
Registration fees are $15/table and are payable by cheque or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make cheques payable to the North Dundas Parade of Lights.
Applications and full payment are due Friday, November 29, 2019 (this includes all applications sent by mail). Any cheques returned by your bank will cause your acceptance to be null and void.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Please mail application & payment to:
1372 Old Carriage Lane
Alternatively, completed forms with cheque attached may be dropped off at the Township of North Dundas Office by Friday, November 23, 2018 at 4 pm.