Date: Saturday, Dec. 3, 2022
Location: Joel Steele Community Centre (upstairs at the Winchester Arena, 577 Main St., Winchester)
Cost: $25 per table
Time: 9:00–4:00 pm
Set up: 7:30–9:00 am
Tear down: 4:00–5:00 pm
Want to Become a Vendor?
We try not to duplicate direct sales vendors.
You are considered registered for the show when we have received your completed form and payment.
Acceptance of direct sales vendors is on a first come, first serve basis.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Our 2022 Vendors:
Currently registered vendors:
- Ashton (Sublimation, cups, clothing and home goods)
- Simple Pleasures Baskets and More
- Birdie Blocks (birdhouses)
- The Glass Beadwork (Glass and metal jewelry)
- Hogaboam Stitchery (Sewing)
- NowDem Works (Wood, resin, paintings)
- Plants Fournier You (Houseplants and accessories)
- Block & Dot Home Décor (Handmade home décor)
- Some Boards, Glue & Nails (Woodworking)
- Sunset Gourmet (Spices)
- Karberry (Wool)
- Dave’s Woodwork (Woodworking, chacuterie boards)
- Limerick Gnomes (gnomes)
- Marcia’s Green Thumb (Terrariums)
- Naughty Crow (Handmade jewelry)
- Mostly Pewter (Handpainted pewter)
- KL Stitches (Knitting and crochet)
- Crispin & Archie (Handpainted wood)
- Country Mil Quilling (Quilts, etc.)
- Epicure Canada (Meal solutions, spices, etc.)
- Feather Chicks and a Saxapohone (Jewelry, centrepieces, etc.)
- Carol B Gnomes (Gnomes)
- Memory Mouse Designs (Cards and paper crafts)
- B is for Book Usborne Books Canada (Books)
- Barbara Hutchinson (Seaglass and stone jewelry)
- An Original by Lois Wiseman (Sewing, etc.)
- Angie Johnson-Korteweg, Scentsy
Rules & Guidelines
The rules and guidelines for the Vendor and Trade Show are set forth in an effort to keep everyone safe and to ensure the even runs smoothly. Please review the rules prior to reserving your table.
Vendor Show Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitors must supply their own display items, power cords, cash box, float, and other tools, equipment, and supplies required for the duration of the event. Tables and chairs will be provided.
- Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their area clean during and after the event. Garbage cans will be provided.
- All exhibitors must be completely set up by 8:45 am.
- Sale permits and collection of all appropriate sales taxes are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. You are responsible for your own charge card services.
- Exhibitors are expected to participate for the duration of the event, unless otherwise informed by the vendor fair coordinator, Cheryl Beasley.
- You are responsible for all necessary personal supplies that you need at your display area, ex: beverages, food, first-aid supplies, etc.
- You are displaying at a family event and must conduct yourself appropriately. Under no circumstances will profane language, or inappropriate behaviour or attitudes be tolerated, or you will be asked to leave the event and your participation in future events will be thoroughly evaluated.
- All exhibitor tables will be set up by the Winchester Community Centre staff on the day of the event and are therefore not the responsibility of the exhibitors. Each exhibitor will be granted a space of one table (unless the exhibitor requests otherwise and payment is received). Additional chairs will be available, if required.
- The North Dundas Parade of Lights Committee cannot be held responsible for the quality of the products sold by individual exhibitors or the volunteer-run canteen.
Reserve Your Table Today!
How to Register
Download the registration form or fill out the form below, then submit your payment by either e-transfer or cheque.
To Pay for your Table(s):
E-transfer is preferred, but cheques will be accepted. Send e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make cheques payable to the North Dundas Parade of Lights.
Completed vendor forms and full payment are due Wednesday, November 23, 2022 (this includes all applications sent by mail). Any cheques returned by your bank will cause your acceptance to be null and void. Please see Rules and Regulations. If you have any questions or concerns, prior to Nov. 23, 2022, please email email@example.com.
If you are paying by cheque, please mail application & payment to:
Parade of Lights
c/o Cheryl Beasley
585 St. Lawrence St., P.O. Box 964
Winchester, Ontario K0C 2K0